We launched in D.C. just two months ago. The feedback has been stellar.
To thank you for all of your awesome support, we're sending you some of New York's best instructors to lead classes in the district in November.
Meet Christina, our fierce "Lipstick Sergeant" leading classes in the District.
1. So you're relocating to D.C. from NYC. Where were you before New York?
I'm originally from Southern California.
2. What are you most looking forward to about D.C.?
Everything! It's a new city with a different energy than LA or NY. I hear the people are so cool. I can't wait!
Christina and founder, Sadie K., hanging out between classes in Washington Square Park.
3. Have you heard any gossip about D.C. from other 305 instructors? What's the word on the street?
Word on the street is that you'll fall in love with this city! The weather is beautiful, the scenery is gorgeous and the local produce is on point.
Christina hanging with instructor Natalia, who formerly won over the hearts of D.C. and now resides in New York.
4. D.C. is a place where a lot revolves around politics. If you ran for President, what would be your top ballot issue?
Alleviating poverty. I do a lot of work with the homeless in New York that's close to my heart. I would also work to change the structure of our education system so that the next generation has a better foundation.
5. What are two surprises we'd find in your suitcase?
Ha! Peanut butter of some kind and many journals, as I love to write.
6. One song you'll be listening to on repeat on the bus ride down here?
I got you - Duke Dumont
Are you ready D.C.? Christina is a work-hard-play-hard chick who won't take no for an answer. Get ready to sweat some seriously powerful stuff. Sign up for Christina's class >>> http://www.305fitness-dc.com/DC