SEEKING ((305)) ASSISTANT STUDIO MANAGER
We are looking for an uber-organized, ambitious, and (very) hard worker who is a self-starter and highly motivated. We're seeking that special someone who thrives in a fast-paced, and at times stressful environment while keeping a cucumber-cool front. We're on the hunt for someone who is naturally fun and full of life. Candidate should live and breathe the ((305)) lifestyle...attitude is everything!
This position is part-time with a 15-25 hour weekly commitment, depending on the needs of the business, with tremendous opportunity for growth over time.
Warning: Our Assistant Studio Manager role is neither for the 9-to-5er who refuses to work weekends or early mornings nor for the timid or weak-stomached. This Assistant Studio Manager isn't someone who freezes up in social situations or feels awkward in a big group of people. They're a team player who thrives on productivity and positivity.
Not long ago, we were a tiny start-up that has since exploded! We shine in an otherwise over-saturated market. And that's because we are changing the conversation about why we move our bodies. Filled with non-stop energy and creativity, our team of leaders, dancers and DJs make ((305)) an inspiring place to work. As our Assistant Studio Manager, you will work in tandem with our Studio Manager in supporting an overall stellar client and employee experience. We pride ourselves in not only taking care of our business but in taking care of the people who run and support it.
Because we are still a small team, you have a unique opportunity to make your voice heard and shape our future. Because we are growing so quickly, you will move at 100 miles per hour and always be on your feet (physically and mentally).
Our promise: Woo us, wow us, and we'll wow you in return.
On a macro level, you will:
- Be a key part of what ignites our ((305)) passion.
- Show us your magic and watch your magic be put to work.
- Shape our operations for our booming future.
- Grow as we grow in the exciting ambiance of a start-up.
- Be one of the key faces of our brand for our clients.
On a micro level, you will:
- Assist in running the day-to-day operations of our studio.
- Ensure the studio is running at maximum-efficiency. (Checking: Is the shampoo stocked? Are there towels on hand? When do we change our A/C filter next? etc.)
- Handle the unexpected on your own. (Example: An instructor is sick or a shower malfunctions.)
- Oversee and manage front desk associates. (Is everyone where they are supposed to be and doing what they are supposed to be doing? Are they clear on their expectations?)
- Sell and market what we've got going on. (Sell the retail line in the storefront - includes tracking inventory and placing orders as instructed. Connect with clients to explain our class-package offerings.)
- Open and close the studio. (Not everyday, but some days.)
- Our busiest hours are before and after most 9-to-5ers go to work so your work schedule would support that. The occasional 6:30AM opening or 10:00PM closing shifts are required. Weekend availability is a must. Seriously - energy's a must!
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We're looking for the fast-learner who is hyper-organized and hungry for a chance to shape our future. You should be a strong writer and service-oriented. You do not need experience in the fitness industry. You don't need managerial experience. Love for our brand is a must - if you have no experience but wow us, we will take a chance on you.
Email us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include: "[your name] ((305)) Assistant Studio Manager Application" in the subject line.
Write us two paragraphs in the body of the email:
The first: 3-4 sentences describing why you are the perfect candidate.
The second: 3-4 sentences describing one specific way you would make ((305)) better and an experience you have had in class.