SEEKING INTERN TO OUR CEO
Our HBIC, Sadie K., is looking for an all-around bad-ass, uber-organized, loves-to-hussle, outta-the-box thinker to embark on an 8-week internship.
- interested in start-ups
- passionate about ((305))
- compulsively organized
- great at writing copy
- obsessed with research (FB stalking counts!)
- eager to help our founder grow the biz in any way you can
The CEO Intern will be responsible for supporting our founder over an 8-week internship. Weekly responsibilities include some light administrative work (calendar management, travel arrangements, scanning and filing documents); marketing management (marketing outreach, creating and executing new marketing projects, social media oversight), and finally, fundraising support (researching investments, discovering new sources of fundraising, supporting the founder in securing investments). The weekly commitment is approximately 8-12 hours/week. The internship will begin in early February.
In exchange, you will receive:
- 5 classes/week for 8 weeks ($1200 value)
- Experience at a fast-paced start-up
- Weekly facetime with our founder (the woman writes good rec letters, too!)
1. Submit your resume to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read "((305)) CEO Internship -- [your full name]"
2. In your email, send us a paragraph or two about why you love ((305)), how/if you know our founder, what you are most looking forward to getting out of this internship, and why we should choose you.