SEEKING ((305)) FACEBOOK MANAGER
Are you that super creative, thinks-in-pictures, good-with-your-words kinda person who can take our Facebook presence to new heights? If you love Facebook, if you're, like, omg, always online anyway, if you know how to post and post 'em gooood, if you're talented at getting right to the point with your words, if you're cheeky and you relate to our break-the-rules brand, and if you no how 2 spell, then this is the internship for you!
Our Facebook Manager is responsible for creating the strategy and single-handedly implementing our written voice on the web on Facebook. We welcome your ideas on how we can increase the reach of this bad-ass, sweat-and-smile-inducing brand. You will work closely with our ((305)) Instagrammer to create a cohesive social media presence. And you will meet with our brilliant, badass founder, Sadie K., on a weekly basis to present your ideas. Woot! This internship is approximately 4 hours/week. In exchange, you will receive 10 classes/month and learn a TON in our lively, fast-paced start-up environment.IDEAL CANDIDATE
1. Has at least 1 year experience working in digital media/social media
2. Can dedicate at least 4 hours/week on a project
3. Is passionate about ((305)) and our mission to reimagine fitness
4. Has experience with Facebook ad buys
1. Submit your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line should read "((305)) Facebook Manager -- your full name."
2. In your email, give us a sample 3 Facebook posts for the following. Include a photo and a caption.
A lifestyle post (something fun, frisky, and evergreen)
A post to let people know our Annual Sale ends this Saturday
A post about getting to know our newest instructor, Ana
For inspiration, take a look at our Instagram @305Fitness