SEEKING ((305)) GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
((305)) Fitness is seeking a proactive, passionate, creative person who's ready to sink their teeth into a startup. What you get out of it? Free classes, invaluable experience at a fast-paced, growing company, and a semester stipend. This is an ideal internship for anyone interested in graphic design, start-ups, and the intersection between art and business.
This part-time internship, 15 hours per week, will primarily focus on graphic design
. This person should be able to think analytically, design strategically, enjoy the creative process, and be passionate about the ((305)) brand and fitness industry.
This internship is for the Fall semester, starting October 2016 through mid-December 2016.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Support ((305)) corporate team in day-to-day creative needs (studio signage, instagram)
- Create collateral for digital and print media
- Work under the guidance of our in-house graphic designer and CEO to produce new designs
- Organize past graphic design work in easy-to-access dropbox folders
- Pursuing and/or having already attained a Bachelor's degree at a credited 4 year college or university
- Fluency with Adobe Creative (InDesign, Photoshop, etc)
- Skilled at digital design, particularly gifs
- Some photography or videography experience
- Proactive and always identifying additional responsibilities
- Positive attitude, happy to complete all tasks, and a team-player
Email us a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include: "[your name] ((305)) Internship" in the subject line.
Write us two paragraphs:
The first: 3-4 sentences describing why you are the perfect candidate.
The second: write a list of 10 adjectives that describe the ((305)) brand. Be creative!