((305)) SUMMER INTERNSHIP
((305)) Fitness is seeking proactive, passionate, and entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to sink their teeth into a startup. What you get out of it? Free classes, invaluable experience at a fast-paced, growing company, and a stipend. This is an ideal internship for anyone interested in marketing and business.
This part-time internship, 15-20 hours per week, will primarily focus on marketing and customer service
. The ideal candidate is flexible and willing to taking on different roles depending on the needs of the business. This person should be able to think analytically, have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy the creative process, and be passionate about the ((305)) brand and fitness industry.
This internship is for Summer 2017.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement impeccable customer service; greet clients, respond to client inquiries via phone and email
- Support ((305)) management team day-to-day (operations, analytics, social media)
- Execute marketing campaigns, events, and local outreach
- Manage scheduling using MindBody Online system
- Sales and customer service phone calls
- Coordinate with outside vendors and partners as needed
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Pursuing and/or having already attained a Bachelor's degree at a credited 4-year college or university
- Proactive and always identifying additional responsibilities
- Positive attitude, happy to complete all tasks, and a team-player
- High attention to detail, double checks all work, maintains accurate notes and next steps for all projects
Email us a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include: "[your name] ((305)) Internship" in the subject line.
Write us two paragraphs:
The first: 3-4 sentences describing why you are the perfect candidate.
The second: write a list of 10 adjectives that describe the ((305)) brand. Be creative!