SEEKING ((305)) STUDIO MANAGER
We are looking for an uber-organized, ambitious and (very) hard worker, for an extremely dependable go-getter. We're seeking that special someone who thrives in a fast-paced and at-times stressful environment while keeping a cucumber-cool front. We're looking for someone who is naturally fun and full of life Candidate should breathe the 305 lifestyle and bleed pink and black.
Warning: This Studio Manager position is not for the 9-to-5er who refuses to work weekends or the timid or weak-stomached. This role is not for the person who may freeze up in a social situation or feel awkward in a big group of people.
We're looking for someone who is assertive, comfortable managing a big team, and, most importantly, very organized and detail-oriented.
Not long ago, we were a tiny start-up that has since exploded. We shine in an otherwise-saturated market and that’s because we are changing the conversation about why we move our bodies. Filled with non-stop energy and creativity, our team of leaders, dancers, and DJs, make ((305)) an inspiring place to work. As a Studio Manager, you work directly for our visionary, Sadie Kurzban. Girl's got some serious fire in her. Woof.
Because we are so small, you have a unique opportunity to make your voice heard and shape our future. Because we are growing so quickly, you will move at 100 miles/hr and always be on your feet (physically and mentally).
Our promise: Wow us, and we’ll wow you in return.
On a macro level, you will:
• Be an key part of what ignites our ((305)) passion
• Show us your magic and watch you're magic be put to work
• Shape our operations for our stellar future
• Grow as we grow in the exciting ambiance of a start-up
• Be a key face of our brand for our clients
On a micro level, you will run our day-to-day studio operations:
• Ensure the studios are running at maximum-efficiency level.
• Stellar customer service. (Talk to clients, take their calls, answer their e-mails, create surveys)
• Handle the unexpected on your own. (An instructor is sick or there's a leak in the studio.)
• Oversee and manage others. (Schedule the dancers and DJs. Directly manage all work-study associates—a staff of 20+.)
• Sell and market what we've got going on.
• Perform duties of assistant to CEO. (Book travel, schedule meetings.)
• Market and represent Make Sweat Sexy. (Reach out to local business, visit them, distribute flyers. Find us local partners like juice companies.)
• Expand operations
We do not require prior fitness or managerial experience. We're looking for the fast-learner who is hyper-organized and hungry for a chance to shape our future. Should be a strong writer and service-oriented. Experience is a plus. Experience with MINDBODY is a huge plus. Love for our brand is a must. If you have no experience but wow us, we will take a chance on you.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write: "[your name] ((305)) Studio Manager Application". In the body of the email, please mention where we made a grammar or spelling mistake in this job description (and do it in a friendly, customer-oriented way).