Graphic Design Internship
((305)) Fitness is seeking a bright and creative self-starter who wants experience handling the graphic design needs of a start-up fitness company. You will work closely with our designer on a range of interesting projects.
What you get out of it? *Free* classes and immersive experience at a fast-paced and growing company. This role requires a 4-6 hour weekly commitment. (yeah!!)
The ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to take on different roles depending on the needs of the business. You should be able to think creatively and be passionate about the ((305)) brand.
This position will be based at The Village studio in NYC. You would be expected to come in either Wednesday or Thursday mornings. The internship includes 1-2 hours of remote work per week.
- Assist with the development of our weekly newsletter graphics
- Assist with video & photo shoots
- Editing & retouching
- Execute day-to-day studio graphic needs
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Pursuing and/or having already attained a Bachelor's degree in graphic design
- Proficiency with a DSLR
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite -- Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign
You will receive complimentary ((305)) Fitness classes as well as other fun perks like invitations to events and the occasional team lunches. You will work in a stimulating start-up environment and learn a TON.
Please submit your application here. #superstar