Boston | New York
We are looking for an uber-organized, ambitious, and (very) hard worker and self-starter. We're seeking that special someone who thrives in a fast-paced, and at times stressful environment while keeping a cucumber-cool front. We're on the hunt for someone who is naturally fun and full of life. Candidates should live and breathe the ((305)) lifestyle...attitude is everything!
This position is full-time. Warning: Our Studio Manager role is neither for the 9-to-5er who is unwilling or unable to work weekends or early mornings, nor is it for the timid or weak-stomached. The Studio Manager must be confident in social situations and comfortable leading a team of big personalities. He or she is a natural leader with a strong inclination for customer service and operational excellence.
Not long ago, we were a tiny start-up that has since exploded! We shine in an otherwise over-saturated market because we're changing the conversation about why we move our bodies. Filled with non-stop energy and creativity, our team of leaders, dancers and DJs makes ((305)) an inspiring place to work. As our Studio Manager, you will support a stellar client and employee experience for our studio operations. We pride ourselves in not only taking care of our business but in taking care of the people who run and support it.
On a macro level, you will:
- Be a key part of what ignites our ((305)) passion
- Show us your magic and watch your ideas come to life
- Shape our operations and help us define our future
- Grow with us in an exciting startup environment
- Act as a key client-facing brand ambassador
On a micro level, you will:
- Ensure studio is running at maximum efficiency
- Provide stellar customer service (correspond in person and virtually with clients, troubleshoot all customer challegnes, gather client feedback)
- Oversee and manage a large team (schedule instructors and DJs, manage all work-study associates -- a staff of 20+)
- Be able to self-start and solve problems independently
- Market and sell memberships, class packages and apparel
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Prior fitness industry or managerial experience is not required. We're looking for the fast-learner who is hyper-organized and hungry for a chance to shape our future. Should be a strong communicator with a natural inclination for customer service. Experience with MINDBODY platform is a plus. Love for our brand is a must. If you have no experience but wow us, we will take a chance on you.
Email us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line, please write: "[your name] ((305)) Studio Manager Application [Boston/New York]".
Our promise: Woo us, wow us, and we'll wow you in return.