WORK STUDY ASSOCIATES
((305)) Fitness is seeking a proactive, passionate person who wants to help run our studio. What you get out of it? Free classes and valuable experience at a fast-paced company. This role only requires a 4 hour weekly commitment (yeah!!)
The ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to take on different roles depending on the needs of the business. The person should be able to think analytically, enjoy the creative process, and be passionate about the ((305)) brand and fitness industry.
We are currently seeking work-study associates to help run our front desk in NYC, DC, LA, and Boston.
- Implement impeccable customer service; greet clients, respond to client inquiries via phone and email
- Support ((305)) corporate team in day-to-day tasks
- Execute marketing campaigns, events and local outreach
- Manage scheduling using Mind Body Online system
- Handle sales and customer service phone calls
- Coordinate with outside vendors and partners, as needed
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Pursuing and/or having already attained a Bachelor's degree at a credited 4 year college or university
- Proactive and always identifying additional responsibilities
- Has a positive attitude, happy to complete all tasks, and a team-player
- Has a high attention to detail, double checking all work, maintaining accurate notes and next steps for all projects
Email us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include: "[your name] ((305)) Work-Study [city]" in the subject line.
Write us two paragraphs:
The first: 3-4 sentences describing why you are the perfect candidate.
The second: 3-4 sentences describing one specific way you would make ((305)) better and an experience you have had in class.
This is an unpaid work-study position for 4 hours per week. You will receive complimentary ((305)) Fitness classes as well as other fun perks like invitations to events and the occasional team lunches. You will work in a stimulating start-up environment and learn a ton.